- 200 luxury suites in eight locations on five different levels.
- The entire Statue of Liberty and its base could fit into the stadium with the roof closed.
- The stadium will be the world’s largest column-free room.
- At 661,000-square-feet, the domed roof of the stadium will be the largest in the world.
- The retractable roof panels will be driven by a first-of-its-kind rack-and-pinion drive system. It can open or shut in 12 minutes.
- Each arch spans 1,290 feet, nearly a quarter mile. The arches are more than twice the length of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
- The “Jumbo-Tron” stretches from one 20 yard line to the other – it is massive!
- A total of 2.3 million square feet.
I haven’t been to a Cowboys game in Dallas in years (although I did see them play a pre-season game against New Orleans in Shreveport this year) – but I will go see this new stadium. Cost is estimated at one billion US Dollars!