Chris Kieff tagged me for a new meme going around called “4×4”. You can read more about it below the fold. Basically I need to choose four of these questions, answer them, then tag four more people. So without further adieu:
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- Neonatal Respiratory Therapist – for a number of years I worked in a Neonatal Intensive care unit running ventilators for premature infants. In that job bad day could kill a patient. That’s why I am much more laid back about things now. On a very bad day today the chances are I will not kill anyone, and that none of my clients are going to die.
- Printing Equipment Repair – for a few years I was co-owner of a company that repaired large printing presses, large-scale cameras, copy machines, etc. It was my first adventure as a business owner.
- Radio Shack Manager – I managed Radio Shacks in Novato, CA, downtown Oakland, CA, and multiple locations in San Antonio, TX. I actually loved the work. I loved running the business and trying to beat not only my previous sales records, but everyone in the district. I was in my very early twenties and I learned a great deal about people (and business).
- Senior Manager, Customer Support and Software Quality Assurance – for a number of years I managed both the customer support and QA process for a WiFi company. I had employees and customers all over the world. I directly supported customers like Dell, and TiVo, Microsoft and HP. It was extremely educational.
Four Places I Have Lived
- Pensacola, FL
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Novato, CA
- San Diego, CA
And a whole bunch more!
Four Places I Have Been
- Hong Kong
Four All Time Favorite Musicians
- Harry Chapin – I love a good story.
- Boston – Reminds me of a very fun time in my life!
- The Beatles (both #1 and #2 reasons above apply)
- Norah Jones – great stories, wonderful voice, and pleasing to the eyes.
Finally, Four People I Think Will Reply
So now you know a bit more about me 🙂