Chris Kieff tagged me for a new meme going around called “4×4”. You can read more about it below the fold. Basically I need to choose four of these questions, answer them, then tag four more people. So without further adieu:
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- Neonatal Respiratory Therapist – for a number of years I worked in a Neonatal Intensive care unit running ventilators for premature infants. In that job bad day could kill a patient. That’s why I am much more laid back about things now. On a very bad day today the chances are I will not kill anyone, and that none of my clients are going to die.
- Printing Equipment Repair – for a few years I was co-owner of a company that repaired large printing presses, large-scale cameras, copy machines, etc. It was my first adventure as a business owner.
- Radio Shack Manager – I managed Radio Shacks in Novato, CA, downtown Oakland, CA, and multiple locations in San Antonio, TX. I actually loved the work. I loved running the business and trying to beat not only my previous sales records, but everyone in the district. I was in my very early twenties and I learned a great deal about people (and business).
- Senior Manager, Customer Support and Software Quality Assurance – for a number of years I managed both the customer support and QA process for a WiFi company. I had employees and customers all over the world. I directly supported customers like Dell, and TiVo, Microsoft and HP. It was extremely educational.
Four Places I Have Lived
- Pensacola, FL
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Novato, CA
- San Diego, CA
And a whole bunch more!
Four Places I Have Been
- Hong Kong
Four All Time Favorite Musicians
- Harry Chapin – I love a good story.
- Boston – Reminds me of a very fun time in my life!
- The Beatles (both #1 and #2 reasons above apply)
- Norah Jones – great stories, wonderful voice, and pleasing to the eyes.
Finally, Four People I Think Will Reply
So now you know a bit more about me 🙂
So Mark Goren of the Transmission Marketing Blog tagged me with a new blog meme that’s going around. It seems that Peter Kim helped to name it the 4Ã—4 meme (memes defined) where the blogger is asked to give 4 responses each to 4 questions. It appears that the questions are somewhat arbitrary, but that the blogger can choose to answer any 4.
Here are the questions I’ve dug up thus far on the meme: (Note, I’ve added links to the first blog mention I found with the particular question. My apologies if I got it wrong, I couldn’t always follow the thread. Drop me a comment about any errors and Ill fix them.)
1. 4 Jobs I’ve had
2. 4 Favorite Foods
3. 4 TV Shows I DVR
4. 4 Movies I could watch Over & Over
5. 4 Places I’ve been
6. 4 Places I’ve lived
7. 4 Places I want to go
8. 4 Music Artists I’m listening to now
9. 4 All Time Favorite Musicians
10. 4 Shows I have been to
11. 4 Cars I have owned
12. 4 Things I have done in the past 4 years
13. 4 web sites I visit daily
14. 4 places Id rather be right now
15. 4 People I think will respond
16. 4 Things I look forward to this year
17. 4 Underrated conversational topics