Numerology is real. I can prove it! Too many coincedences to ignore here!
- I was born on 07/07/1961. I would like to say it was at 07:07 AM, but I’m not sure (but it COULD be!).
- On 07/07/07 I will be 16801 days old. Add the 1 and six and you get seven. Subtract the second 1 from 8 and you get 7. The zero doesn’t matter. 07/07. Wow!
- Each of my children were once 7. *I* was once seven (so were YOU!)! Coincidence?
- There are only six beers in a “six pack”. But there are SEVEN letters in “six pack”!
- Both Kennedy and Lincoln had seven letters in their last names.
- How many “Wonders of the world” are there? Seven. Not six, not eight. Seven.
- July is the seventh month. It had four letters in it. But the abrreviation for July is JUL! Add together the letters in JULY and JUL – spooky!
- If you add 7+7+7 OR multiple seven times 3 (for 07/07/07) you get THE SAME ANSWER! Odd!
- My Driver’s License expires on – you guessed it – 07/07/07!
- Tony Parker and Eva Longoria are getting married on 07/07/07.
So it’s evident now that numerology is real. What else could explain the unexplainable facts above?
(Yes, this was provoked by a most annoying conversation I had earlier today)