- I’ve got two wonderful kids. Really – they pick good friends and make good decisions. They aren’t perfect, but neither am I.
- I have an ex-wife and co-parent that I can now talk to as a friend, and as a co-parent.
- I have a job that I haven’t been able to talk about much, and you wouldn’t believe much of it anyway – it is that cool.
- I have a friend of 25+ years that I can always find something new to talk about with.
- I have ex-coworkers and mentors that still help me today. One especially.
- I get to call into the NewsGang Live show now and then – and get heard, no matter how many on the call may not agree with my opinion – it is still respected as MY opinion.
- I have an online community of friends that aren’t unlike my real life friends. Some I like more than others. Some I like in different dosages. Some I like in a certain context.
Why I smile, and stay awake – for 20 hours a day!
August 6, 2008 by